I can understand verifying who I am so I can access my funds, but couldnt that be done by answering personal questions or verifying my address with my current id and address used to order the card, not one where i am sending copies of personal information through a fax for anyone to see? I do not have a bill in my name as everything is in my husbands name, your requirements for verification are ridiculous and your customer service is even worse.

There is no excuse for being hung up on or being talked to rudely when I am only trying to get access to MY money. The only verification needed to use a credit card at any store is a state id, so why is this not sufficient?

I am sure I am not the only one who will never use netspend again because of the alienation and the feeling of being completely powerless in gaining access to my funds. Thanks for making this process very difficult and frustrating.

Review about: Netspend Prepaid Card.

Comments

NetSpend2018
Overland Park, Kansas, United States #635153

We are very sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced with our service. We understand your frustration, but we can assure you the block on your account was placed for your protection.

We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you with this and request that you send your information to feedback@netspend.com.

NetSpend

to S0_Sad #636062

verifying information and gathering up everything somebody needs to become you are 2 differant things , I would never fax all of that information to anybody.

to S0_Sad Charleston, Illinois, United States #636069

I would like for netspend to explain , what does faxing all of your personal information and fraud protection have in comman , do they not know how easy it is for some hackers to be intercepting those faxs , or dont there care??? wait, I thought they said the whole purpose was for fraud protection? that makes no sence at all!

to S0_Sad #636344

It look's to me that you could read it just fine :p

to S0_Sad Chesapeake, Virginia, United States #636867

It takes a pathetic person to even begin to get onto someone about their grammar on the internet. Here's an idea Go get a life, you piece of trash.

Netspend is the worst company in the world when it comes to this ***. They don't have a right to ask me for my GD information, especially not with a prepaid card.