I had $413 dollars stolen off my card on 1/09/14 from miami fl mined you I have not been there and was at work at the time and they have given me the running around.I have faxed and emailed all the proper paperwork and still to this day they have not rcvd it.

Im not giving up and if I haved to sue them for that and more then thats what im going to do. Is there a lawsuit worldwide against them?

They need to be stopped!Netspend is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

I completely agree with you, it's impossible to use their card and it charges your 1$ or so for every transaction and just getting the card activated they charged me a 5$ fee for just talking to a rep that couldn't understand anything I was saying even saying things like D as in dog.Took over 25 mins.

And then the card I had apparently gets declined everywhere I go and it says the card is activated online yet it gets declined and they sent me another card or so they "say" I have yet to receive it in the past month and all I'm trying to do is get my gift card my grandma bought. Netapend is by far the most money theiving company around and the only reason they are still in buisiness is not because of the amount of customers it's the amount of customers they have stollen from or charged overly for every single transaction or every time they checked there balance. Complete rip off.

Never use this company.They need to be shut down.

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #787372

I had the same thing happen.Someone withdrew my money in Great Britain and it was obvious I wasn't there.

The representatives gave me the run around and to this day nothing has been resolved.I'm no longer going to be a customer of these thieves.

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #783820

I GUESS I SHOULDN'T FEEL BAD!!!!I THOUGHT I WAS ONE OF THEIR VALUED CUSTOMERS SINCE I HAD BEEN DIRECT DEPOSITING MY PAYROLL CHECK FOR OVER 7 OR 8 YEARS.

WHEN MY CARD WAS STOLEN AT WORK & I PUT A STOP PAYMENT ON IT--THEY TREATED ME AS THOUGH I WAS A CRIMINAL AND THREATENING ME "SAYING I WAS UNDER INVESTIGATE FOR FRAUD BECAUSE I HAD OVER 10 ACTIVE ACCOUNTS OPENED WITH THEM AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

WHAT KIND OF A FOOL THEY THEY THINK I AM!!!! WHENEVER YOU REPORT A CARD LOST OR STOLEN, ALL CARDS THAT YOU'VE OWNED ARE LINKED UNDER THE SAME ACCOUNT AND ONCE YOU RECEIVE THE NEW PERMANT CARD IT NULLIFIES ANY OTHER CARDS (INCLUDING TEMPORARY CARDS).

IF THEY THINK I'M GOING TO ALLOW THEM TO KEEP MY PELL GRANT CHECK ALONG WITH OTHER MONIES IN MY ACCOUNTS, THEY HAVE ANOTHER THOUGHT COMING.I'VE FILED A COMPLAINT THIS MORNING WITH THE FEDERAL RESERVE CONSUMER AGENCY AND PLAN TO SUBMIT A COPY TO THE TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE AS WELL!!!