I used turbotax.com for my taxes for the last few years.i generally have my refund sent to my bank account.

seeing how i am in the middle of changing banks i decided to have it go to a prepaid card. I looked at the IRS wheres my refund tool and found out they sent my refund to be deposited on 3/27.. i called on 3/29 since there was still no deposit. The lady i talked to said they had no transaction from the IRS.

Then the lady implied i had false information like i was lying to her. She told me That it had to be sent to three different people before it gets to them. That seems like a giant load of ***.

It is now 4/1 almost a week after the IRS sent the money and i have nothing.Never use netspend for anything the have no customer service skills they call you a liar and wont give you your money.

Review about: Netspend Prepaid Card.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

File with the BBB and let them help ,find your money!

NetSpend2013

We understand that your deposit has not arrived.

We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you with this and request that you send your information to feedback@netspend.com.

NetSpend

nikalseyn
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #631206

call the IRS toll free number and they can tell you exactly when and where the money went.