it has being over a month still no card,money was deposited on card three weeks ago. every attempt of contacting ends up with a lie or getting hung up on.even went to store and bought a card to transfer money since they cant mail it correctly.so they just put blocks on cards.will be connecting lawyer to find out my legal rights anyone with same problems contact me at revulationkd@gmail.com with your info so we can fight back against these crooks..will never use turbo tax again because of this experience.we are stronger united. email your info,or info of a class action suite already in progress

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

according to Netspend , you need to go to a unsafe fax machine( because they all are!) and fax all of your personal information , but thats for your protection? ....

File your complaint with the BBB today!

NetSpend2013
Overland Park, Kansas, United States #635158

We are very sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced with our service. We understand your frustration, but we can assure you the block on your account was placed for your protection.

We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you with this and request that you send your information to feedback@netspend.com.

NetSpend

to NetSpend2013 Penhook, Virginia, United States #1116123

I am also reporting net spend to BBB due to having direct deposit from my job and had forgot my security answer and I was told to have my job request to have money returned back and net spend gave my job the run around and I have called this place about 20 times and now they want me to fax my personal information without wanting to give me any names to whom I will be faxing! Do Not Deal With Net Spend! I'm loosing $200.00