THIS COMPANY WILL NOT GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY.THEY BULL *** YOU AROUND AND ASK ALL THESE "SECURITY QUESTIONS" AND "PERSONAL QUESTIONS" SUCH AS "ISN'T IT PAST YOUR BED TIME?

ARE YOU MARRIED, DO YOU HAVE KIDS?" LIKE REALLY???? MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE HAVE BILLS TO PAY AND YOUR WITH HOLDING OUR MONEY. I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN USING TURBO TAX AND NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THEM. BUT JUST THE SIMPLE FACT THAT THEY USED A COMPANY LIKE THIS TO GET YOUR REFUND IS TIRING, AND KIND OF MAKING ME ANGRY.

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THEY ARE SAYING OVER THE PHONE, AND THEY SPEAK TO YOU AS IF YOU WERE DUMB.

I REALLY DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS KIND OF BUSINESS AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT.NEVER USING THEM AGAIN

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

NetSpend2013

We can assure you that the security questions we ask are for your protection, but we do understand your frustration.

If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us at feedback@netspend.com.

NetSpend

Netspend - Blatant Violation of The 1987 Expedited Funds Availability Act Netspend "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..." Read more Netspend - Premier Debit Card Review from Brownsville, Florida Netspend "I had a charge of $4.33 on my account. I called Netspend to get details about the purchase. The rep told me he can block my card. I specifically told..." Read more Netspend - Account Review from Lawrence, Kansas Netspend "I have been a Netspend customer for a couple of years, and before now, never had any issues. I signed up for their text message alerts, which texts my..." Read more Netspend - Prepaid Card Review from Winchester, Nevada Netspend "I am in same situation as you all and my husband works hard for our money to just be floating where ever!!! On nov. 5th I went to our local..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more