I purchased the card at a local store. IT CLEARLY states PREPAID and when I opened the package and called to activate the card.

Then was asked ALL types of PERSONAL information. I declined giving that to them and after they continued to press me I gave them my husband's name and a different SSN as I don't see why I PAID for the USE OF A PREPAID card and they are trying to gather information for a REAL card. I told them NO ...then found out that I can't activate the card was told ALL types of BULL and still to date. Requested to speak to a Supervisor and was told NONE was available they would call me.

I received a call from another one and they stated that a Photo ID why??? And since WHEN is a PHOTO ID/SSN/ and Birthdate is required to use a PREPAID card??? When I purchased this card NO ONE EVER shared or TOLD this too me EVEN WHILE I WASTRYING TO ACTIVATE this card...QUITE MISLEADING... In fact, I was even told that they use this information to SEND YOU OUT A CARD with a MONTHLY CHARGE ON IT...REALLY???

Who asked for this???

I am seeking any advice from ANYONE to tell me who to contact so that I could get a refund and charge this company for FRAUD.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of nobody knows what they are doing and fact that the supervisors are worse than the employees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above should be a choice.. your customer service is a joke" of netspend prepaid card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $7495. Netspend needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Comments

#1020096

They have to ask this because of the patriot act. If you dont like it then be glad that horribe piece of legislation expired