I purchased the card at a local store. IT CLEARLY states PREPAID and when I opened the package and called to activate the card.

Then was asked ALL types of PERSONAL information. I declined giving that to them and after they continued to press me I gave them my husband's name and a different SSN as I don't see why I PAID for the USE OF A PREPAID card and they are trying to gather information for a REAL card. I told them NO ...then found out that I can't activate the card was told ALL types of BULL and still to date. Requested to speak to a Supervisor and was told NONE was available they would call me.

I received a call from another one and they stated that a Photo ID why??? And since WHEN is a PHOTO ID/SSN/ and Birthdate is required to use a PREPAID card??? When I purchased this card NO ONE EVER shared or TOLD this too me EVEN WHILE I WASTRYING TO ACTIVATE this card...QUITE MISLEADING... In fact, I was even told that they use this information to SEND YOU OUT A CARD with a MONTHLY CHARGE ON IT...REALLY???

Who asked for this???

I am seeking any advice from ANYONE to tell me who to contact so that I could get a refund and charge this company for FRAUD.

Product or Service Mentioned: Netspend Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: all OF THE ABOVE SHOULD BE A CHOICE.. YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE.

I didn't like: Nobody knows what they are doing, Fact that the supervisors are worse than the employees, Customer service equals trauma, Failure to refund payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 03, 2015.

Comments

#1020096

They have to ask this because of the patriot act. If you dont like it then be glad that horribe piece of legislation expired