well i have brought a netspend card from 711 store to use for my direct deposit for school and on the 8th of march my money was deposit on to my netspend card. i was allowed to take some of my money off the card and after that they told me that it was a freeze put on my account and that it was not nothing i did it was between netspend and 711 store. well it is the 20th of april and i still aint got my money and i am very upset now and about to go and file legal actions, because so many of my bills got interupted and i no longer can go back to them and because of that i have never felt like i been robbed so much in my life and if i dont here something back with in the next 24 hours then i know that monday morning to go and file legal action, i have already spoke with my lawyer and he told me to write this before we go and take it to court.

your pissed off customer

dominique lifsey

Product or Service Mentioned: Netspend Account.

Comments

It was direct deposit from my school university of phoenix and i will like to get my money asap im about to contact all the news stations and inform them of the robbery that happen to me from net spend

We sincerely apologize that you have not been able to access your money. We understand that this is a frustrating situation. Please send an email with your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will assist you with this.

NetSpend Corporation

Dominique,

This sounds horrible, do you know the 7-11 store number, address, or better yet have the receipt for the deposit?