Sent me replacement card, after I had filed a claim on my original card they had sent me, now after I called about 4 times a woman finally told me that the card was restriccted due to unauthorization, that the last agent had done because I called sating my card isn't working. Never.

Did the woman tell me by calling and saying that, that would make them deactivate my card and make me wait for a new one. I just finally got this card 4days ago now I have to wait another week or more for another card. Very unorganized.

Most people just repeat the same thing and can't even help you with what your calling for. Last time I use netspend cards!!!

Comments

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States #1347977

LOST $900

Same experience. Lost 50 bucks as a result.

They want you to send copies of your government ID.

This is for a *** gift card, this is ***.

Do not buy, sorry if you already did.

On the bright side, you can use the card at 7-eleven for "in store purchases"

This is probably a 7-11 scam.

NetSpend2018

We understand that you have been unable to use your new card.

Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will be happy to assist you with this.

We look forward to speaking with you and we should be able to get this resolved quickly.

NetSpend

to NetSpend2013 #628120

Why do you tell people to email you when you don't answer the email and you don't fix SH*T?????

to NetSpend2013 #1463345

Why are you misrepresenting to people that you actually answer e-mail and help them. My father's oxygen tank lost power due to this same nonsense happening to me.

Its quite simple if there is a restriction then money should not be accepted onto the card; the longer a company has money the longer it uses it so reimbursement of loss should be required. I look forward to court.