Time Warner Cable and Netspend Have Failed to Refund My Money
On July 23, 2016, I filed a dispute with Netspend against Time Warner Cable for a service I did not receive.On August 9th, I followed up with Netspend to find out what was the result of the chargeback and was told, “Provisional Credit not issued.
No additional information is available until the claim is finalized...” In the meantime, I filed a complaint against Time Warner Cable with the Better Business Bureau, due to them repeatedly telling me that they had opened a ticket and issued a refund, but I never received it. This went on until September 14th, when I received a response to my complaint that said I was not due a refund because I charged back on my credit card.
The chargeback was dated August 19th, but as of today Netspend still has not applied the credit or responded to a follow up email that I sent them on September 14th with the invoice I received.
My desired outcome is to get my $75.49 back.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Failure to apply credit
- Failure to reply to email
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Netspend Premier Debit Card
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..."
- "I am in same situation as you all and my husband works hard for our money to just be floating where ever!!! On nov. 5th I went to our local..."
- "I have been a longtime and faithful Netspend banking customer for many years. It started out as being a backup card/account which eventually turned into my primary account. ..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "My loan was transferred from Flagstar Bank on November 30,2015. I contaced Cenlar to enroll in ACH, filled out form and sent in. I was told I could do bi-weekly,..."
- "My son was REAR ENDED at a yield, the other driver hit him hard enough to shatter the back window causing almost 7K in damages and the car was totaled...."
- "...I've had two terrible experiences with the cedar hill taco bell.Friday 12/30/16 my daughter had to wait over 30 minutes for her order..."