100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

On July 23, 2016, I filed a dispute with Netspend against Time Warner Cable for a service I did not receive.On August 9th, I followed up with Netspend to find out what was the result of the chargeback and was told, “Provisional Credit not issued.

No additional information is available until the claim is finalized...” In the meantime, I filed a complaint against Time Warner Cable with the Better Business Bureau, due to them repeatedly telling me that they had opened a ticket and issued a refund, but I never received it. This went on until September 14th, when I received a response to my complaint that said I was not due a refund because I charged back on my credit card.

The chargeback was dated August 19th, but as of today Netspend still has not applied the credit or responded to a follow up email that I sent them on September 14th with the invoice I received.

My desired outcome is to get my $75.49 back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. lmc20720 stated that there is a room for improvement of failure to apply credit and failure to reply to email. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of netspend premier debit card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Netspend needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend premier debit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments