I have been a using netspen for some time and just recently been having my paycheck directly deposited to my netspen card. That deposit is over $3,000 every two weeks.

Recently, I had charges to my account that were not mine. Totaling over $400 I know this because every time my card is used I have it set up to receive a text. I called the second I received the texts and Netspend said the charges were pending. I said great stop the pending charges they are not mine.

Netspend told me they could not! I said. let me understand this? I'm telling you someone just used my called and it was not me!

And you cant help me? Netspend said for me to write a letter and mail it to them explaining that the charges were not mine and they would then file for an investigation...... I said are you kidding me! By the time I do this...

They will have my now "Pending $400 and I will have to fight to get my money back and this sounds like it will take months! I cancelled the card and and ordered another one so I could get the rest of my money from Netspend. Now my employer messed up and deposited my check into my Netspend account in stead of my bank account. Problem here is!

I still have'nt received my replacement card AFTER TWO WEEKS from Netspend so I could get my other money and now they have my current pay check. The people I spoke to from NETSPEND are clearly from another country and don't have a clue on how to help me because they sound like robots reading from a screen! So in closing.... Dont use Netspend!

Once they have your money you cant get it !!!!!! They SUCK!

tomnjmd wrote the review because of problems with payment at Netspend. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Netspend to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service does not know what they are doing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netspend for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

NetSpend2018

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. We hate to hear things like this.

We would be happy to assist you with your concerns today.Please email social@netspend.com and we will make sure this is addressed. We look forward to assisting you.

NetSpend