1K views

Update by user Apr 03, 2011

I was refunded from the merchant for three items to my card at my netspend account but only for two items by netspend, they missed one of the refunds,oooooooooooops shitheads do not know what they are doing!

Original review posted by user Apr 03, 2011

I was refunded for 3 items over a month ago and they still act like they do not know what's going on. I have called and faxed and the merchant even did a 3 way call to explain the the *** *** at netspend that they did refund me for all 3 of the items and tried to explain to the *** that it is a netspend error.

These people are terrible I will never ever ever trust them again.

I have been a customer of their for over 2 years and they could care less that I'm mad. Even the so called managers do not know what is going on!

Product or Service Mentioned: Netspend Customer Care.

Comments

Kresgeville, Pennsylvania, United States #784245

What is a code 900?

#482097

I cannot open the netspend.com here in Philippines. Now I cannot check my balance. Any Idea Netspend???

to Netspend Debit Card User Atlanta, Georgia, United States #917095

Yes you can definitely open the netspend.com website in the Philippines.

I received your card resently and hope to get my direct deposit placed on Netspend but these complaints are really giving me second doubts. More importantly, your responses to client complaints are even worse.

Please settle these complaints because I fear for the future of Netspend and Metabank here in the USA. The American consumer is under enough pressure from job loss, home loss, bag health care etc. and unfortunately involved in 2 wars overseas.

They are look for the right financial alternative company outside the normal banking industry is DETERMINED to understands their money needs and concerns.

If Netspend/Metabank can not be a correct and honorable partner with the American consumer someone else will be willing.

netspend I work in client services all day and everyday of the week.

You should not request that your clients send information to feedback. You should be requesting your client's name, phone number and physical address and then following up with a prompt call back and a pleasant helpful can do attitude.

I have 900 dollars (my rent) floating somewhere in limbo. I transferred it from my pay pal acct to my netspend card.

Netspend rejected the 900, telling me it was b/c my company name was not recognized even though my name is on the acct as well. Now they tell it can take up to six days for it to even get to back to pay pal. There is no record of it of method of tracking it. So my 900 floats somewhere and I'm pissed.

Talked to some chick i couldnt understand. (Philippines i think)

SO F__KING pissed.

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience. We would like get this issue resolved for you as quick as possible. Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will look into the problem.

NetSpend Corp