Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I used my Netspend card to pay a few bills. After reporting a fraudulent charge on my account, just one charge, Netspend decided to take it upon themselves to also dispute my car note and my insurance.

They stopped payment, and did not return the money to me. When I called them, I was on the phone for an hour with someone I could not understand, and had to get a supervisor. The supervisor advised me that it was their mistake and they will cancel the dispute. A week went by, and my bank and insurance company told me they were never given the funds back.

Called Netspend, they kept saying it takes time and they show that the funds were paid. After being on the phone and having my insurance company threatening to cancel service, I got wise and called VISA. After a 4 hour conference call...no joker....4 hours, Visa made netspend immediately release funds back into my account. Two lessons learned...Number one, NETSPEND is a company that, like WElls Fargo, does not do the right thing until you get the Big Boys involved, and most people don't.

they just take your money and run if you let them. Lesson 2, do not use netspend.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Netspend. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $378 and wants Netspend to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was reassuring people and cheating them. Author liked the most frustrating. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netspend and netspend customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

NetSpend2018

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear about your recent customer service experience.

Please email social@netspend.com and we will make sure this is addressed. We look forward to assisting you.

NetSpend

NetSpend2018

We regret to hear about your poor experience with our service. We would like to make sure this gets addressed and request that you email social@netspend.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

NetSpend