Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I put $150 on my card- ALL OF MY MONEY.When I tried to activate it, they asked for my social security number and personal information.

I PUT THOSE IN AND YET IT STILL DOESN'T WORK. Now I have a family to support and that money could've been used to buy groceries or anything else. I am so pissed. I will never use NetSpend again.

What do you need all my personal information for? I could've used a regular VISA prepaid card and would've had no problem. I should sue them for this.

This is not okay, taking my money and personal information?I will tell everyone how *** they are and that they're a scam.

emilylovenguyen wrote the review because of problems with payment at Netspend. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Netspend to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was could not activate card, poor customer service and hate it. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netspend netspend prepaid card for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Raleigh, Mississippi, United States #1187216

You should always activate your card first.

DUH!!!Even with a credit card you will not have any access to the card until it is activated.

That's common sense. Consumers give a company a bad name because they didn't take the proper steps.

It says on your card big as day.Please activate card before use..That means before loading any money on the card??????