Netspend is not a reliable service. I have been trying to transfer funds from my paypal account to my prepaid paypal card and the website has been down for 3 hours! I never received any notifications or warnings that the website is going to be down prior to the "scheduled website maintenance" Customers beware that you cannot withdraw, transfer, or load money to any services affiliated with Netspend during this time which is a major inconvenience!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Netspend Prepaid Card
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Received text notifications for someone else's account. Wrote customer service and reported it and they were no help at all. They told me to reply with STOP to the text..."
- "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..."
- "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..."
- "I order the Emmerson 8 drawer dresser in April. They don't tell you that it is going to take over a month to arrives. It finally arrives in June! We..."
- "I was just at your Lehighton store at 6:35. It is cold and I have children at home and no heat I was there to get a propane tank filled,..."
- "Omg! Found a patch of mold and some larva looking creature sprouting out of this cheese dip!!..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."