Netspend is not a reliable service. I have been trying to transfer funds from my paypal account to my prepaid paypal card and the website has been down for 3 hours! I never received any notifications or warnings that the website is going to be down prior to the "scheduled website maintenance" Customers beware that you cannot withdraw, transfer, or load money to any services affiliated with Netspend during this time which is a major inconvenience!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Netspend Prepaid Card
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I disputed a transaction for 1025.00 in November for non received services. They denied the dispute and said the charge was valid but did not notify me. I found 2..."
- "I did not request to transfer my money to anyone,i would like my money place back on my card . Thank you..."
- "Here's my experience:January 29th, 2013: Did taxes on via Turbotax, when asked where I wanted the deposit to go I made a big ***king mistake and checked the box..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I order the Emmerson 8 drawer dresser in April. They don't tell you that it is going to take over a month to arrives. It finally arrives in June! We..."
- "Read reviews and do not bother ordering from this pitiful excuse for a company. I just paid $100 for something i could have picked up in a grocery store for..."
- " I called the 800-number for the free go to Bjork it and got charged $40 I am so pissed when I called I had a big argument with not..."