I am so frustrated! I have been a customer of NetSpend for at least 10 years and in the past few months I have had nothing but trouble. Deposits not getting into my account, then getting charged late fees (they eventually take them off) But this one is totally nuts:
We see that the 65.89 transaction caused the overdraft fee on your account. This transaction occurred on 10/06 at 1:26pm. We see that you loaded your card the next day at 1:29pm.
Unfortunately, the negative balance was recovered just a few minutes after the 24 hour grace period.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Overdraft Charges
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Before the World Intellectual Property Organization Arbitration And Mediation Center is presented our rights to freedom of speech and noncommercial use of a domain and if criticism and Commentary..."
- "Got charged a late fee on January 5, 2012 stating that my payment didn't arrive before 5:00 pm on January 5, 2012. So, they charged a late fee of $25.00...."
- "I deposited $100 at the Oakland Chinatown HSBC ATM. I took a little long to gather the 5 twenty dollar bills, when I finally put the cash in the slot,..."
- "This is my first order and I would say your app is really really disappointing and rude. This is the worst of all delivery service I had ordered with and I..."
- "My husband bought me a Levian Chocolate diamond band for our three year wedding Anniversary back in April of this year. I have a beautiful engagement ring that was getting..."
- "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..."