4.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I spoke to 2 different women who have no customer service skills what so ever.Me being a manager was shocked.I literally asked for a supervisor well over 20 times between the 2...I wasnt getting no where they more so the second lady she wouldn't transfer me to one after continus asking her to so i hung up.I called back around 4pm and the lady instantly transfered me to one after asking whats wrong.So tell her thank you...Here's my problem im in serval different referral programs thru different things so i like to go to the web for information thru individual Corporate own web sites.Well i was going thru Netspend.com referral codes.I clicked onto verified Netspend promo codes on the web and ran across a code that i could use for a new account.Here's the code 9128742500...Nowhere does it say i had to be referred nor did it say i had to refer somebody to use this to receive $20.There is several different codes like this one 2 different sites still thru your company.www.promotionhub.com and www.promotion.org (which is where i found this code) anybody can go here and get them.Meanwhile the supervisor gets on the phone and he was nice but he was only going thru what was in his system.I said your system and your web site are 2 different things.To make it short he wouldnt honor my code that i got thru your company web site.So seeing that for some reason can't use these codes i asked to be removed from your companies system and the referrals that i was in da process on doing and the one or two i sent out i've told them not to activate the cards because your company doesnt support their customers when a issue arises.It's clearly on one of your web sites in plain view.I went over it several times along with other promo codes i seen just to make sure i was telling it correctly.So i'm very disapointed cause i was looking forward to doing buisness with your company and sending you more customers but since i wasnt satified with everyone i spoke with and nobody would even enter the code to see if it worked they just said their system doesnt stand by anything but thru your referral program.I will find a place of business that values their customers unlike your company.I told them i was gonna fax the information where i got this from since they think im lying.

Product or Service Mentioned: Netspend Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 11, 2017.

Comments

I think we should get all of the Unhappy net spend customers and meet at the NetSpend Corporate office, in Austin ,Tx, utilize our rights to protest.

They couldn't ignore us then!!!!