I have spoken to Netspend customer service reps at least 5 times and received no true answers. My account was blocked and closed by Netspend on November 7th 2014, reason I was given was because my account is a risk. I had a balance that was supposed to be mailed to me within business days for $830.64. It is now December 6th 2014 and I still have not received my check.

I just spent over an hour on the phone with Ceaser Oliva a CSR with Netspend (which was very helpful) and he informed me that my check never got mailed and he doesn’t know why. He also informed me that my account is still open and my account keeps getting charged the $5.00 monthly fee. This is completely unacceptable and I should not get charged fee’s on a closed account. I went to the website to log in and it says my account is blocked.

Netspend is holding my money, money that I had directly deposited and pretty much refusing to refund it. I was told 20 business days and then I find out 20 business days later it was never issued. I want this resolved this week, I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and starting an investigation with the Attorney general’s office if it is not resolved.

Review about: Netspend Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments