Extremely disappointing NetSpend

All I wanted was my Tax Refund, either sent to me or put on a card, whatever, but my only option was to go through Netspend.

Little did I know that I had verify who I was, due to the fact that my name on my birth certificate and my social are slightly different, so I sent my social, sent my id, and a copy of my address, all pictures sent by email, only to find that they cannot accept the proof of address I had sent.

Out of the list of options they gave me, I could only send a phone bill with an address on it, or a check stub with address.

I tried both and due to some really ridiculous reasons, they were declined.

I waste three months of stress, screaming and pure angry disappointment only to finally have someone suggest a request for my refund to be sent to me.

I'm only 21 and I have other things to worry about other than a card company not caring about its customers. So I better be receiving my check in the mail soon, or you'll be hearing from me again.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Netspend. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netspend.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Netspend to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

AshlyandAllen

Call consumer fraud legal service they helped me with this horrible company. 800-568-0430