I could use less than $35 from my own money of $50 ! I understand there would be some fees for any service someone is using. But more than 30% charges is OUTRAGE !

No point complaining, emailing , calling , escalating. Better to move away from this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. vishalyerawar stated that there is a room for improvement of hard to get in contact with customer srvice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of netspend card. Netspend needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

NetSpend2013

Hello,

We understand your concern regarding the fees associated with your account.These fees are charged due the services we offer with the card.

These features include our free Anytime Alerts, Direct Deposit, etc.

We do offer other plans that can save you money on fees.If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at Social@netspend.com.

NetSpend