1.1K views

ON DECEMBER 8TH I WENT TO A LOCAL 711 TO WITHDRAW $300 FROM A CITIBANK ATM. THE ATM NEVER DISPENSED THE CASH BUT TOOK THE FUNDS OUT OF MY CARD.

I CALLED NETSPEND TO FILE A DISPUTE. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE. IT TOOK ME 3 TRIES TO GET THROUGH TO SOMEONE DECENT TO HEAR ME OUT. THE FIRST 2 REPRESENTIVES I GOT MADE ME FEEL LIKE IT WAS MY FAULT, AND AFTER ASKING FOR A SUPERVISOR NO ONE WOULD PUT ME THROUGH,BECAUSE I GOT MY SECURITY QUESTIONS WRONG THEY KEPT HANGING UP ON ME.

FINALLY THE 3RD TIME THE PERSON I GOT WHO FINALLY HEARD ME OUT AND COULD SPEAK ENGLISH GAVE ME DIRECTIONS ON WHAT TO DO. BUT NOW AFTER TELLING ME I HAD TO WAIT 10 BUSINESS DAYS, THEY ARE NOW SAYING IT'S GOING TO TAKE UP TO 45 DAYS. I'M VERY FRUSTRATED ON WHY THIS INVESTIGATION TAKES SO LONG. THAT MONEY WAS TO BE USED FOR XMAS PRESENTS AND NOW I HAVE NO WAY TO GET MY CHILDREN THEIR GIFTS.

THE DAY BEFORE THIS WHOLE SITUATION HAPPENED, I ORDERED A NEW CARD AS I QUALIFIED FOR THE OVER DRAFT PLAN. WHEN I CALLED ON THE DAY OF MY DISPUTE THEY STATED THERE WAS NEVER A NEW CARD ORDERED. THE WORKERS ARE RUDE, THEY NEED TO LEARN BETTER ENGLISH TO ASSIST CUSTOMERS.

I HATE NETSPEND AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK. AS SOON AS THIS IS ALL OVER WITH I AM NO LONGER GOING TO BE DEALING WITH THEM AFTER BEING A LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR OVER 2 YEARS.

Comments

They done the same exact thing to me ! Except IThe *** said it would take them 90 days for a answer on my dispute !!!! Anyone know of any law suites that against them ?

Yea, they did ked me wrong as well, I had two unauthorized charges for 5.99, we canceled the card, they were going to send a check for that and the remaining balance on card, never see it, there thieves, don't buy net spend

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1336500

Did they ever send you a check?

New York, New York, United States #1315087

Did you ever get your money back?

Netspend shut my card off and I cant log into my account. Never EVER use this company they will steal your money and apparently not have to answer for it.

I'm contacting a lawyer tomorrow to hopefully start a class action against them. There are far too many people being ripped off by this *** company.

Sacramento, California, United States #972335

THEY ARE THE WORST CARD COMPANY EVER, I MEAN WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE A BANK? I HAVE MY REFUND MONEY COMING AS DIRECT DEPOSIT TO MY CARD AND THEY WILL NOT ACTIVATE IT BECAUSE OF SOME BULL SHT, NOW I CANNOT GET MY MONEY ON TIME LIKE THIER *** COMMERCIAL SAYS.

THEY ARE A RIP OFF.

WORST COMPANY EVER!! WILL NOT BE RECOMMENDED FOR SURE.

New York, New York, United States #950350

You dumb *** stole my money, and evidently changed my personal information as now I can't answer security questions correctly. I'm going to *** murder the supervisor I spoke to if I ever see him in person.

My deposit usually posts before 10:30 p.m on Wednesdays,I have yet to receive my deposit or my text alert....whats the hold up

We are very sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced with our service. We understand how stressful this situation can be when funds are not dispensed from an ATM.

Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will look into your dispute. We would also like to make sure that the agents you spoke with are addressed.

NetSpend

to NetSpend Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #603546

The same thing just happened to me..I used the atm with my control card thru netspend requested 100 withdrawal...the atm stalled and stated the transaction was canceled ...so I tried it again and i received 100..got home and look at online acct and realize It took two withdrawals out...called netspend open dispute and they advise 10 to 45 days..and for me to faxed in written statement of what happen...im stuck with out my 100 withdrawal...call the branch were atm was used they told me the they only show one withdrawal from my card...so for now it seems to have vanished..raleigh nc