Update by user Jul 06, 2013

Did not mean to add the numbers and letters following my last sentence. This is a legitimate issue and complaint.

Original review posted by user Jul 06, 2013

Direct deposit and cash loads for over a year.Got stranded in another state 2500 miles away from home.

We all need to find a way to get a class action suit going! I can't believe how much money just disappeared from our account all the time..even daily. When I literally spent hours on the phone with them with a calculator in hand they just kept finding new ways to try to confuse me into believing where my money had actually been spent or charged or whatever. It never added up, I swear they stole thousands upon thousands of dollars from me before i eventually just gave up and went to a real financial institution.

NEVER AGAIN!I WANT TO SUE THE**** OUT OF NETSPEND!!!

Review about: Netspend Account.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

nottobemessedwith
Shreveport, Louisiana, United States #681552

Oh my gosh that sucks and I am sorry for your financial loses.Yeah someone needs to get tha ball rolling with a lawsuite.If I cant get my 19 bucks back I surely will.

NetSpend2013
Austin, Texas, United States #677229

We are very sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced with our service. We understand that you feel that money has been taken from your account.

Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will look into this for you.

NetSpend

to NetSpend2013 Atlanta, Georgia, United States #684108

:( :( :( why are yhe systems down I need my $28.41 back from you guys thst you took yesterday!!!!! CANT GET THUR THE PHONE SYSTEM OR INTERNET.