Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I opened an account with netspend less than a year ago i recently had my tax refund direct deposited into my account i wasnt able to login to my account until april 15 2018 i had a couple thousand in my account so wasnt aware something was wrong for a few weeks when i called my card and noticed my balance so then i logged in again online and viewed my statement and noticed a charge of $379.75 that i didnt authorize was on my statement by this time it was june the 5th 2018 so i immediately called netspend filed a dispute . They emailed me and said i wouldnt hear anything until july 3rd so i wait and wait and july 4th i received another one saying no money credited because i didnt report it within the 60 day period of when the transaction was made .

How was i suppose to know there was an unauthorized transaction if i couldnt login to my account ?

Netspend doesnt mail statements i feel like these people robbed me . Please if anyone can help me resolve this please contact me at shea9137@gmail.com or call me 870 413 0849 i need all the help i can get.

Product or Service Mentioned: Netspend Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 10.

Comments