5.6K views

I received in the mail a letter From net spend.So i figured it was nothing for i get stuff every once in a while.

I'm 15 Years old!!!! Who the Heck sends a Debit card to a 15 year old!? What the F*#k does net spend think they are doing sending teenagers who haven't even gotten out of High School a Debit Card!? That's totally and completely WRONG!!

I don't understand how a Company send Cards to minors and get away with it.

Isn't against the law or something?I know you can't get a credit card till your 18, but what's the difference?!?!

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

My daughter received on today at her school address. The first and only time she used her school address was through Amazon.com to order books.

its a pre paid card *** theres not even money in the card, a parent activates it and then can give it to the kid but you must be 13 to use it

All you people are idiots the reason they were sent one is because at some point in time they probably watched a YouTube channel saying you can get this for free but you have to complete a survey to get it and kids are dumb so they complete the survey and the survey asks there name email address phone number home address and is sent off to major companies and then those companies send you credit cards or debit cards or a free sample of something that you didn’t go there for because the survey asks for your income and asks if you would like to receive a debit card and no one bothers reading it so they end up clicking Agee and getting sent pointless things that they didn’t ask for out it to you this way if your on YouTube and it says you can get free Xbox live or Microsoft points or a free steam game or a free gift card or a free Xbox one or ps4 and you have to complete a survey it’s fake once you complete that survey that person gets paid money and your information is sent to multiple companies

to Anonymous #1367486

He is absolutely correct

to Anonymous #1367489

Another possibility is that these cards are real cards but have been sent out from a third party company that scams and sends it to you hoping you’ll add money and take your money

to Anonymous #1373054

Okay, if that's the case, then why have I, a grown *** adult who hates doing surveys ever, gotten 2 netspend cards sent to me at 2 DIFFERENT ADDRESSES. I got one at my parents house, and now I'm living on my own with my husband and I have received another one. Mind you I NEVER do those stupid YouTube surveys.

Im 12 1/2 and I got sent a net spend card today smh

Just so you no....You have to put money on net spend cards and you cant do that if your not 18.

It does verify who you are. Trust me been using them for about 3 years. If the money is not there you cant use it.

You have to load money on it.

Do research people.plus you have to request a net spend card.

tankerkc_16

I'm also concerned about how they get names. They sent one to my 10 year-old grandson.This was just after he turned in documentation to show residency for Little League All Stars.There is no other way that Netspend attached his name to the address.

I dont understand why people are laughing and making a joke of this .The concern is not the card causing credit issues .....THE CONCERN IS WHERE ARE THEY GETTING CHILDRENS INFORMATION TO EVEN SET UP THE CARDS.

Most the time prepaid companies get flagged when your name and information is being used financially.

They don't just randomly send out cards already made out to your name...soooo everyone who has received a card in your child's names should be concerned and run a credit check to make sure their information isn't being used some where else.Everyone on here laughing stating that it's not a concern is a *** ***