Additional Fees

I have been a loyal customer of Netspend over 5 years. I have always had direct deposit through my employer who always deposits my payroll check at the same time every payperiod, yet I have had MULTIPLE issues with Netspend depositing my funds in a timely manner. Everytime I contact customer service the representative states the funds are released as they are received. I've used other financial institutions that processed my direct deposit at the EXACT same time every payperiod, but Netspend is inconsistent and takes no responsibility for their actions. The customer service representatives are very uneducated and give false information, such as stating they are a supervisor. My employer has assured me the bank is responsible for all direct deposit releases, therefore I plan on taking my business to a CONSISTENT, TRUSTWORTHY financial institution that values their customers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of netspend prepaid card. Netspend needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

NetSpend2013

Thank you for your feedback.We regret to hear that your experience with our direct deposits was unpleasant.

Do keep in mind that we have no control over when the deposits come in and we do release deposits as soon as they arrive.

We do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you.

NetSpend