Netspend is not a reliable service. I have been trying to transfer funds from my paypal account to my prepaid paypal card and the website has been down for 3 hours! I never received any notifications or warnings that the website is going to be down prior to the "scheduled website maintenance" Customers beware that you cannot withdraw, transfer, or load money to any services affiliated with Netspend during this time which is a major inconvenience!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Netspend and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netspend.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Netspend to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

Why do you need to access Netspend?

Login to Paypal Prepaid, go to "Add Money" and you can instantly transfer funds from your Paypal to your prepaid Paypal.

I do it all the time!