Netspend is not a reliable service. I have been trying to transfer funds from my paypal account to my prepaid paypal card and the website has been down for 3 hours! I never received any notifications or warnings that the website is going to be down prior to the "scheduled website maintenance" Customers beware that you cannot withdraw, transfer, or load money to any services affiliated with Netspend during this time which is a major inconvenience!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Netspend and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netspend.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Netspend to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

Why do you need to access Netspend?

Login to Paypal Prepaid, go to "Add Money" and you can instantly transfer funds from your Paypal to your prepaid Paypal.

I do it all the time!

Netspend - They are still holding my $1451.57 since January 2014! Netspend "They have promised to send a refund check for the balance of $1451.57 after they closed my account for loading "too much" money onto my account! The " suspicious activity..." Read more Netspend - Account Review from Discovery Bay, California Netspend "Hi I've been a netspend card holder for several years and I get direct deposit of my social security benefits and child support payments directly into my account over the..." Read more Netspend - Transactions posted to merchant didn't come out of account balance Netspend "What can I do to get the help that I need I made a transaction with the checking account side of my netspend card 5/18 for 60$ on 5/25 it..." Read more Netspend Corporation May Have Aided A Fraudster To Steal $$$ Out Of My Bank Account!! Netspend "I have been a longtime and faithful Netspend banking customer for many years. It started out as being a backup card/account which eventually turned into my primary account. ..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more