I traded in some games at gamestop to get the new game system when i went to check out the was a balance of 300 bucks so i swipe my netspend card the game system required internet to activate which i didn't have so i return the system when i do gamestop pays me for my games but... They put it in the netspend card so theres 400 on the refund and they lock the card and say send the receipt showing the value of the games and we will unlock it i send it 3 times every time they say thats the refund receipt i literally have to call and point out to these people to look at the date seriously so finally they tell me their policy does not recognize gamestops policy of paying for my games and wont unlock my card this company has some of the dumbest people working for them its crazy they can keep your momey

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of netspend prepaid card from Netspend. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Netspend to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netspend for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

NetSpend2013

Hello,

We regret to hear about your experience with your account.Our system put a block on your account because the refund posted to your account before the original purchase posted.

We apologize for the inconvenience.Please email us at social@netspend.com and we will be happy to assist you.

NetSpend