1.3
Interest Rate

MINUS ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE Terrible company since Green Dot bought them out.My card was hacked more than once.

Before they became green.dot , they fixed it upon receiving my dispute. Now I've been waiting almost 3 weeks with no communication. Ive called and called. My card is still blocked, and the amount that was hacked was built up by overdraft fees which at this point has not been put back onto my account either.

They compromised my card , sent a new one , but they wont activate it yet????? Neither has the hacker monies been put back into my account. I even called the company where the card was alledgedly used and they gave me a case number to give netspend to fix it faster. That didn't help, that was also 3 weeks ago.

They suck now , and the people in customer service have become hateful as ***! I cant believe the sarcasm. In addition to all that, their phone systems have not been updated in ages. It tells you their busy leave a number.

Then it cuts you off every time before you get a chance to leave one. Dont even bother with this one.

Their commer ial on tv is deceptive.They need to clean up or be shut down.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of netspend prepaid card. Netspend needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments