Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I loaded a prepaid netspend card with 50$ had to call 3 different times to use it .Spent 25$ then went to use the rest and it was declined.

They had put a block on my card bc they are *** and dont know how to do their job. If i get a prepaid i shouldnt have to send any kind of id to them. Its prepaid. I want my other 25$ that they took.

Filthy crooks. Netspend is terrible. I just wanted a prepaid not all the extra *** lies and theft.

Also non of the people on the phone spoke english.Extremely frustrating.

Review about: Netspend Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

NetSpend2013

Hello,

We apologize for the experience you have had. Since these reviews are anonymous, can you please email this review to social@netspend.com with some account information so we can locate your account? This would help us address your issue.

Best,

Netspend

offconsumerpissed

Sorry that you had a rough time, but this is yet another reason that I have no idea why people choose these cards over a real bank. Having a bank is so much easier, efficient, and unless you just horrible with money, there are no downfalls at all.

NetSpend2013
to off***sumer***ed #1299415

Hello,

We see you frequent this page a lot! Thanks for checking in :)

Not everyone is able to have a bank account-- this may be due to credit score, delinquent accounts at a bank, or immigration status.

Here are some other reasons why prepaid cards work for customers: http://www.bankrate.com/finance/savings/pros-and-cons-of-prepaid-debit-cards-1.aspx