Additional Fees
Interest Rate

While in the hospital (ICU), for a total of 72 days, my card was accessed and used my a gaming company for a total of $372.00!I am a63 year old female with no interests in online gaming.

It was accessed in Santa Rosa, Ca. I was in the hospital in Las Vegas! I was notified immediately because I had the notification on my phone when my card was used. I talked with someone I'm sure that was in Bombay because I could hardly understand a word that they said.

They said that they would take care of it and send me a new card! One hour later my phone notified me I was being charged an overdraft fee because of a negative balance! I called them again, they told me to rest assured that they were invested it, gave me a confirmation number, etc. and within 10 business days they would replace my money.

Well, they did tell me that there was an ongoing investigation. I gave them the name of my hospital, the dates I was hospitalized, tec. This happened November 3, 2016. All my cards and purse were in my home locked in my room, in my locked house.

On, December 28, 2016 I got a letter informing me that they concluded their investigation and that I was responsible for the $372.00 missing from my account and to please make sure that I had enough money in the account to make sure it didn't cause a negative balance.

Well, screw them, I withdrew what was left in my account and closed my account, they can eat that $372.00!They're not going to screw me twice!!

Review about: Netspend Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1273871

Hopefully I am wrong, but this sounds like an inside job. Not saying you, but someone you trust (or did trust, anyway.) This would be a great opportunity to get a real bank though. Good luck.