On the 4th of oct.2016 i transferred $300 from my paypal account to netspend.

I have called them and i have emailed they keep telling me the same thing it takes three to five days for the funds to get there. I dont understand why it says completed on paypal and it dont say that its even pending on my netspend card. Can anyone help with this..

it would be nice to know where my money is since it says that its completed from paypal but theres no money in my bank or even pending so is it just floating around through the internet or what..i would like to have MY money asap thanks

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of netspend prepaid card. Netspend needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

NetSpend2013

We understand your concern regarding your transfer. Because it is sent through the ACH Network, it can take 3-5 business days to receive (similar to a direct deposit). We will make sure your money is posted to your account as soon as we receive it.

NetSpend