I purchased a net cant spend card at my local gas station.I tried to activate my card when i got home and it said my info was not valid.

I had one of these cards before so i thought that was the issue. I had my son try and it said the same. I called the next morning and they told me it was not registered to me and i would have to have the registered person call to activate card. How would this happen if it would not accept my info as soon as i pulled it out of the package!

The person was no help. I told the lady where i purchased it what time and they have it under my address and i told her the exact amount that was on it. I was trying to pay a bill so it would not be late but because of this useless card it will be late and now have to wait 2 weeks for a check that has god knows who name on it. She told me if i fax them a copy of my SS card they might be able to straighten it out.

Yeah let me fax a copy of my SS card to god knows where so i can get use of my own hard earned money. Now if somehow i can finally get my money back weeks later who knows if i can cash their check. I will still be out the $4 i had to pay for the card to be very inconvenienced. DONT BUY THIS CARD!!

There are way easier cards to get without having to worry if you can even use the money you put on their card.Thanks for legally robbing me netspend or should i say net cant spend!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of netspend prepaid card activation. Netspend needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend prepaid card activation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #1171699

Are they confiscating and relaying peoples' info? This sounds as though many may have duplicates in society~ to put it nicely.

NetSpend2013

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We regret to hear that you were not able to activate your card. Please email us at social@netspend.com and we will look into this further for you.

NetSpend