Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I just paid cash for a Net Spend card, came home tried to activate it online and it said to call.Called the number and of course could barely understand anything he said but was told my account was compromised and they would not activate it.

What account? It is a pre paid card I don't want or need an account. i just wanted to use it once and I paid cash for %@&$ sake. They will mail me a check in 4-6 weeks but not for the amount I paid for the card.

Or I could have someone else e mail copies of id and ssn and maybe use the card tomorrow.

Asked to speak with someone in charge that never happened either.Don't waste your money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of netspend prepaid card activation. Netspend needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend prepaid card activation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments