Product: Netspend Prepaid Card Clear all filters (0 of 334 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Netspend - Check balance

Need balance on card For records i am keeping
Reply to reviews
So, you’re going to Walmart and you think you’re just going to pick up a prepaid card like you do when you get any other visa prepaid card. They’re hanging there like they’re just a regular card you can put money on and use right away. I bought the card with an...

It’s for when you want to buy a gift card for someone who doesn’t have a checking account, like a teenager. It’s also better to send a card and some cash. There are many reaso...

I don't understand prepaid cards or the reason for them. You had to pay for it - why use real money to purchase implied money ? I'm confused.

Show

Netspend needs to be sued

Has anyone else had problems with netspend? I loaded $1000 to my NetSpend card for a down payment on my vehicle had the dealership run the card for $990 it was denied. Now NetSpend won't give the dealership the money and won't give the money back to me. Has anyone else have this problem? NetSpend keeps giving me the runaround on oh you have to send in this document and then they'll send me an email saying this document won't work so then we send another one and they say I won't work getting really sick of the runaround need my money before my vehicle gets repossessed. If anyone is opening a class action lawsuit please send me an email at Jess1213.JB@gmail.com I even have audio of these dipshitz giving me the runaround

Netspend - My direct deposit

My check is always 2 days early i switchef from grern dot to netspend and nothing no check
1.4

Netspend - Froze account

My husband passed away. They requested documents I sent them. They had 15 days for legal Dept to review and I was to receive a check in 5 days. Didn't happen. They are keeping it for 120 days. I contacted one person 4 times by phone and 5 times by email. And legal Dept by email about 5 times. They have close to $900.00 When they froze my acct. I was left with no money to buy groceries or pay utilities. Luckily I had paid my rent.

Netspend - Getting frusrated

I was supposed to have my pay check direct deposited today. Called my job twice they said it went through on their end but netspend is saying they havent recieved it yet. This is really making me mad! I hope i dont have to wait as long as i was with my check being mailed.

Netspend - Direct deposit

I’m wondering where my money is since my car note is due. Stop messing with my mental status and livelihood

Netspend morons

I have been getting my check on my netspend card for 2 years and now there is "a problem" with NetBank I guess. After sitting on hold for 45 minutes all they could tell me is it'd being worked on and we can't tell you how long it will be. I said, "so basically, it could be hours or months you don't know right?" She said all I can say is it is being worked on. Like omfg we need our money now!!! I'm going to look at other cards but the trouble is a lot of them go thru metabank too unfortuneatly
2.9
Show

Netspend - Late payment!!!

As of right now my paycheck is late when usually is early I got an alert from my jobs app stating that it deposited the money into my account. And for the first time in many years there's nothing in my account come on NetSpend get your *** together and give me my money
1.8

Netspend - My acc.

Actavation of my card went great . I called where i get my money from 2 hav it directly deposited it stunk. The say u get it up 2 2 days early not every1. As of now my money still isnt on my account. R they going 2 pay my bills 4 the month? They need 2 get on the ball & put it on my account.