I was told I would have the Premier which offers unlimitied transactions added after I have a direct deposit over $500 but instead i was charged $2 each time I used my card which resulted in my acct being overdrawn long story short rep was not helpful I demanded a supervisor he refunded the $30 i was charged for transactions and enrolled me into the premier plan which has unlimited transactions. And Fyi: They do have overdraft protection but it does have a limit as to how many times u do it. Refer to netspend overdraft protection tab for more info.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Netspend. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netspend.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Netspend to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

Netspend - Premier Debit Card Review from Brownsville, Florida Netspend "I had a charge of $4.33 on my account. I called Netspend to get details about the purchase. The rep told me he can block my card. I specifically told..." Read more Netspend Customer Care Review from Rockdale, Texas Netspend "Netspend allowed someone else to open a card in my name 6 years ago. I had no knowledge of this until I had my tax refund sent for direct deposit..." Read more Netspend - I'm out $300.00 i need it back wen"to the cash points atm and was  not happy with service. Pissed Consumer Reviews For Business    +1 Sign Up Write a Review Title of your review  Words: 83 More detail Netspend "What happened: I wen"t to the atm .at the yancey county atm did all right till the recipt popped out before the money. NO money come out then it a..." Read more Netspend Premier Debit Card Review from Longview, Texas Netspend "I opted to use NetSpend Premier Debit Cards to receive my rax refund through TurboTax. I finally received it on April 19th, 2016. My husband was sent a primary card..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more