1K views
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I had a charge of $4.33 on my account. I called Netspend to get details about the purchase.

The rep told me he can block my card. I specifically told him DO NOT block my card because I have bills due today & if he blocks my card I wont have access to my funds.

He still blocked my card. I'm extremely pissed & when I asked to speak with a supervisor he had me on hold over 30 minutes & has still yet to put a supervisor on the phone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Netspend Premier Debit Card.

Comments

I paid my car payment with a NetSpend card I get paid I put the money on the card I called the dealer in Arizona and I'm from Columbus and I pay my payment and my car was repoed today because the Arizona Bank said they haven't been receiving the payments to NetSpend I called NetSpend and they have me on hold for over an hour told me to go to the place that I loaded the card on at total b******* technology will f*** you

We received a $100 prepaid card as a Christmas gift and upon trying to activate we are told it isn't a valid card number. After reading other reviews it appears that we are out the gift and my parents are out their money.