Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I had a charge of $4.33 on my account.I called Netspend to get details about the purchase.

The rep told me he can block my card. I specifically told him DO NOT block my card because I have bills due today & if he blocks my card I wont have access to my funds.

He still blocked my card.I'm extremely pissed & when I asked to speak with a supervisor he had me on hold over 30 minutes & has still yet to put a supervisor on the phone.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Netspend and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netspend.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Netspend to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

Netspend - Transactions posted to merchant didn't come out of account balance Netspend "What can I do to get the help that I need I made a transaction with the checking account side of my netspend card 5/18 for 60$ on 5/25 it..." Read more Netspend - They are still holding my $1451.57 since January 2014! Netspend "They have promised to send a refund check for the balance of $1451.57 after they closed my account for loading "too much" money onto my account! The " suspicious activity..." Read more Netspend - Prepaid Card Review from Susanville, California Netspend "Deposited 560$ with in a 1 1/2 months Every deposit made from my Bank to this horrible company was 6 days late. My bank showed that the money was transferred..." Read more Netspend Prepaid Card Review from Gilmanton, New Hampshire Netspend "I have had a HORRIBLE experience with this product, the NETSPEND PREPAID VISA DEBIT. It is the perfect scam... They make it as difficult as possible to activate..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more