Netspend Premier Debit Card Review from Brownsville, Florida
I had a charge of $4.33 on my account.I called Netspend to get details about the purchase.
The rep told me he can block my card. I specifically told him DO NOT block my card because I have bills due today & if he blocks my card I wont have access to my funds.
He still blocked my card.I'm extremely pissed & when I asked to speak with a supervisor he had me on hold over 30 minutes & has still yet to put a supervisor on the phone.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I disputed a transaction for 1025.00 in November for non received services. They denied the dispute and said the charge was valid but did not notify me. I found 2..."
- "Received text notifications for someone else's account. Wrote customer service and reported it and they were no help at all. They told me to reply with STOP to the text..."
- "Net spend aint *** thief..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "3 weeks ago we ordered a part for my BMW 525. The part came in & it was the wrong part (AUTOMOTIX MISTAKE). We reordered the part and Automotix charged..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."