Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I had a charge of $4.33 on my account.I called Netspend to get details about the purchase.

The rep told me he can block my card. I specifically told him DO NOT block my card because I have bills due today & if he blocks my card I wont have access to my funds.

He still blocked my card.I'm extremely pissed & when I asked to speak with a supervisor he had me on hold over 30 minutes & has still yet to put a supervisor on the phone.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Netspend and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netspend.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Netspend to other companies on our site.

Comments

I paid my car payment with a NetSpend card I get paid I put the money on the card I called the dealer in Arizona and I'm from Columbus and I pay my payment and my car was repoed today because the Arizona Bank said they haven't been receiving the payments to NetSpend I called NetSpend and they have me on hold for over an hour told me to go to the place that I loaded the card on at total b******* technology will f*** you

We received a $100 prepaid card as a Christmas gift and upon trying to activate we are told it isn't a valid card number. After reading other reviews it appears that we are out the gift and my parents are out their money.