Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I am sooo upset i have had multiple cards with netspend last year i had 100 taken out it was resolved within 6 days .I was scared to use my card after that i filled my tax on my buisness and it gave me an option to use netspend as my refund i was sceptical but decided to do it because out of about 10_11 years i only had that one problem with netspend.

Well this year o should have never done it . My card was stolen so i called and reported it . Well the reprasentative never cancled it because all my money was gone . That money was for a bill and here i am a month later and nothing .

Im so upset .I have a 10,000 lawsuite coming and i have to go find an account else were now because i cant send it to my netspend card it has taken a month and i still dont have my money..

Review about: Netspend Premier Debit Card.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

New Smyrna Beach, Florida, United States #1315987

My name is Elizabeth Ramos and my email is I have talked to plenty of people at netspend no one is doing anything my lights are now off I am so upset ...i don't want to go through all this now I'm being told to report to Bbb.. I don't want to do all of that for what is mine.

We are sorry to hear about your experience. As these reviews are anonymous, could you please send over some account information and this review This will enable us to locate your account and assist you.