I did not request to transfer my money to anyone,i would like my money place back on my card . Thank you

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of money transfer. Netspend needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned money transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

I had the same problem but with over $2,000. I know it doesn't matter what the amount is, it's the principle behind this. Net Spend with their poor security allow someone to steal my disability from my account.

Austin, Texas, United States #1003666

This company scam me what i do

Netspend - Blatant Violation of The 1987 Expedited Funds Availability Act Netspend "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..." Read more Netspend Premier Debit Card Review from Longview, Texas Netspend "I opted to use NetSpend Premier Debit Cards to receive my rax refund through TurboTax. I finally received it on April 19th, 2016. My husband was sent a primary card..." Read more Netspend Corporation May Have Aided A Fraudster To Steal $$$ Out Of My Bank Account!! Netspend "I have been a longtime and faithful Netspend banking customer for many years. It started out as being a backup card/account which eventually turned into my primary account. ..." Read more Purchased $500 NetSpend Reload Card from Walgreens but No Money on the Card Netspend "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more