On Oct 26 I use my netspend card at a local ATM in a gas station. I check my balance which was 400.00 and I withdrew 240.00.

The atm decline my transaction stating not enough funds when clearly there was. I immediately call netspend and spoke with a CSR and supervisor who promise me a credit in 24 hr but stated the dispute can last for 10 days. On Tues Oct 30 i call and was told it could take 45 days and a dispute analysis would call me and let me know his decision. I requested a supervisior who name is MATT ID 285884who stated I could not speak to anyone higher than him and dispute donot talk to customer.

He advise me no corporate info beside a P>O.Box and continue to tell me the process and procedures. After the 6th time of me asking to speak to someone higher his boss he stated I couldn't because they wasnt there.This is the most horrible UNHUMANISTIC company ever. I thought COMCAST was bad but buddy you guys are the worst. No emotions are feeling just " Policy state this and policy state that.." After this dispute I will never again do business with them .

Know for sure this will post to my facebook, twitter page along with my husband and friends. My parents even sign up but waiting on outcome to activate cards...

Comments

:) netspend return all my money 2 days after thos post

#561992

We apologize for the problems you have experienced with your dispute. We understand that it can be frustrating when an ATM does not dispense any funds.

We are glad to see that this issue has been taken care of. We apologize again for any inconvenience this has caused.

NetSpend