We bought the card and loaded it and could not use it .Even tough the Safeway store said it was activated!When we spoke to customer service they wanted us to fax in all kinds documents to include my Social Security Card.

I am not OK with just anybody having my SSC. And why would they need my SSC when its only 60 dollars im loading the card with. The customer service people were rude and did not even speak English worth a ***. The manager "Gary" kept talking over us and repeating himself over and over.

We told him we did not understand him but he did not care. The issue will not be fixed until the coming week at best.

I cannot believe Visa lets this company use their logo.DO NOT USE THIS CARD!!!

Review about: Netspend Prepaid Card.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

THIS IS A LIE. U DON'T HAVE TO FAX A *** THING LOL I HAVE HAD 3 NETSPEND ACCOUNTS. U DO HAVE TO PROVIDE UR SSN AS WITH ALL PREPAID CARDS ITS THE LAW IN THE US.

Enterprise, Alabama, United States #584005

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. I HAVE A DISPUTE AND THEY DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION . THEY TOOK 40 DAYS TO GIVE ME AN UPDATE AND TOLD ME THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY INFORMATION.

#561968

On Oct 26 I use my netspend card at a local ATM in a gas station.I check my balance which was 400.00 and I withdrew 240.00.

The atm decline my transaction stating not enough unds when clearly there was. I immediately call netspend and spoke with a CSR and supervisor who promise me a credit in 24 hr but stated the dispute can last for 10 days. On Tues Oct 30 i call and was told it could take 45 days and a dispute analysis would call me and let me know his decision. I requested a supervisior who name is MATT ID 285884who stated I could not speak to anyone higher than him and dispute donot talk to customer.

He advise me no corporate info beside a P>O.Box and continute to tell me the process and procedures. After the 6th time of me askingto speak tosomeone higher his boss he stated I couldnt because they wasnt there.This is the most horrible UNHUMANISTIC company ever. I thought COMCAST was bad but buddy you guys are the worst. No emotions are feeling just " Policy state this and policy state that.." After this dispute I will never agian do business with them .

Know for sure this will post to my facebook, twitter page along with my husband and friends.My parents even sign up but waiting on outcome to ativate cards...

We understand your concern regarding the information we need to approve your account and we apologize for the service you received.

Like other financial companies, we are required by our bank, as well as MasterCard and Visa associations, to be compliant with AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) laws. Both laws require that all financial institutions verify the identity of each account holder.

We will also make sure that our staff is addressed, as this level of service will not be tolerated. If this issue has not been resolved, please contact us feedback@netspend.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.

NetSpend

amarte
to NetSpend Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic #598192

You guys S.U.C.K you must change customer service from India to the US...this people don´t understand and viceversa.

You need o stop disciminating Latin customers asdking for private ifno and then closing account.

You definitely SUCK and the world MUST KNOW IT!!!!!:(

to amarte #1020288

Netspend sucks.I do believe they are out of the country.

It going to take 20 days fr my check to get here. Are we in the pony express times?!?! I asked a location they wcouldn't give me a location. I asked for corporate contact and no corporate contact l.

Worst customer service ever and a bbunch of *** barely reading from a manual.Never Ever Again!!!

to NetSpend Bossier City, Louisiana, United States #610327

Yes this company sucks I just activated my card have not yet loaded money but glad that I did not because I called customer service with some questions and crys the person I talked to did not speak English well and was no help so I asked for a manager and she said there was no one there and that's a lie someone ought to sue y'all y'all are terrible :(