My initial card was stolen and netspend instructed me to file a dispute.I did everything they asked of me.

They stated it will take 10 business days and since then no one has contacted me. During that time I was waiting for my direct deposit and the supervisor told me I could go to Walmart and purchase a new prepaid netspend card. Cool. Done that and was able to transfer my direct deposit on the new card.

Well today I checked my account online while at work on the computer about two hours later I went to check again and a message appeared for me to contact Netspend because something was wrong with my account. I called those *** and they told me that my dispute looked suspicious and so for that reason they closed my account. What bank does *** like that? So because my card was stolen and I file the dispute like netspend asked of me and because they didnt want to give me my money back they just closed my account.

They stated they can send me my refund but it will take 20 business days. The *** with them trying to get over on people stops today.

I am going to blast their company so bad they will eventually close down.I hate netspend DO NOT BANK WITH THEM

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

Tulanekid

I purchased a netspend $10.00 reload pack but i cant use it to reload my green dot or add it to my PayPal account.I was told you cant get a refund.

Or I can buy a prepaid PayPal or netspend card however, i would have to put an additional $20.00 on either of those cards to purchase them. This is no way to treat a customer.

This shows a complete lack of customer service skills.Netspend shows no interest in doing anything to insure their customers feel important or that they are a satisfied repeat customer.

NetSpend2013

We are very sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced with our service and your stolen card.

Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will make sure these issues are addressed. We look forward to speaking with you and getting this resolved.

NetSpend