For two weeks I have fought with this company for a confirmation letter to be sent to me for my employer. The company rejected three of my deposits and my employer would not give me those funds without that letter.

I called and called and spoke with supervisor after supervisor who told me this entire process would take two days. This process duplicated to a spand of two weeks and I still don't have a confirmation letter. I gave them my email, an alternate email and fax number. For whatever resin I have yet to get anything form from them.

The last supervisor I spoke with I had a hour and 45min conversation with telling him that this process that I had been subjected to was not working and I needed to speak directly to the corporate office.The supervisor swore that the corporate office didn't have not even one telephone in the building and that they didn't take calls. He then proceeded to ask me why would he lie.....hmmm if it took me two weeks to send a *** letter I Would want my corporate office to hear about that either.....word to the wise.....stay far away from this company..if you have an account..you should cancel as soon as possible.

Review about: Netspend Debit Card.

Comments

NetSpend

We are very sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced.

We would like to make sure this situation is addressed. There is no reason why you should not have received your confirmation letters.

Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will look into this for you.

We apologize again for any inconvenience this has caused.

NetSpend