My debit card was stolen on a Saturday night, I had to wait until Monday to report it to Netspend because their offices are closed on weekends.I just recieved a letter stating that I will not get the $654 in unauthorized charges back because I did not report it immediately and did not have a "liability" on my account.

I was originally told that my account would be a secured card. This absolutely rediculous !!!!!!!

Not to mention their customer service represenatives know very litle English so trying to communicate with them is impossible !!!!I have closed my account and will go somewhere else.

Review about: Netspend Account.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

NeverUseNetspend

Is that class action lawsuit still being organized?

That is ridiculous.They do not give fees back for fraudulent charges either.

Please contact me at the below email as I am seeking people to to join in a class action suit against them.

netspendsucks@hotmail.com

We apologize for the unauthorized charges on your account. We understand having your funds stolen can be a stressful experience. Our customer service is open on the weekends from 8am-8pm. Your card can also be blocked on our website or automated system 24 hours a day. We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you and request that your send your information to feedback@netspend.com.

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We do hope the problems you have experienced will not bear any reflection on our company and the services we provide.

NetSpend Corporation