Interest Rate

Update by user May 28, 2015

I had my income tax return deposited into NetSpend. When I tried to make a purchase I was told that my NetSpend Card was flagged as being lost or stolen.

I called NetSpend and they said the card was good. I tried to make a purchase and was told again that my card was rejected. This has been going on for a week now. I cannot make any punches even though NetSpend says the car is good.

NetSpend takes no responsibility, and has done nothing to correct this problem. I have over $1,000 tied up in the NetSpend abyss with no end in sight..

Original review posted by user May 28, 2015

Product or Service Mentioned: Netspend Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Failure to refund payment, Customer service, Locked out of account, Lies.

Comments

NetSpend2018

Hi,

We regret to hear that you were not able to use your card. We would like to assist you with getting this issue resolved. Please email us at social@netspend.com.

NetSpend