Interest Rate

Update by user May 28, 2015

I had my income tax return deposited into NetSpend.When I tried to make a purchase I was told that my NetSpend Card was flagged as being lost or stolen.

I called NetSpend and they said the card was good. I tried to make a purchase and was told again that my card was rejected. This has been going on for a week now. I cannot make any punches even though NetSpend says the car is good.

NetSpend takes no responsibility, and has done nothing to correct this problem.I have over $1,000 tied up in the NetSpend abyss with no end in sight..

Original review posted by user May 28, 2015

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failure to refund payment and zero on customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of netspend prepaid card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1259. Netspend needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

NetSpend2013

Hi,

We regret to hear that you were not able to use your card. We would like to assist you with getting this issue resolved. Please email us at social@netspend.com.

NetSpend