netspend!!what a company..

I filed my tax's through turbo tax.. did my federal and not my state. and chose to use a netspend card.. of course I never read the reviews because turbotax was said to be one of the best.

so I trusted there options to be secure.. well big mistake. I filed feb 28th and now here I am a month later and still not a penny to my name! me and my fiancé were planning on having that money to pay our bills.

and we have no food on our table! because our daughter died Christmas day and he got behind in work. and here they are *** us over they sent a card THE MASTER CARD my total refund was supposed to be over $300 and when we called the last bank who had our money they said only $262 was on the card! so there goes $50 down the drain and we have no idea where that money is.

not to mention we had called and called and they told us they didn't have a clue where our money is. soo.. what we just forget about getting our refund? ***.

so I started a facebook page anyone who has issues with them join me PLEASe!!!!https://www.facebook.com/netspendstops.here I have filed through the bbb and theres open investigations on them.

Review about: Netspend Prepaid Card.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

NetSpend2013

We apologize for the problems you have experienced with our service. Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will make sure that this is addressed.

NetSpend