I opened my account in September and I never received my debit card. On October 27.

I asked for the account to be closed and to have a refund check sent to me. Which also I never received. So ofcourse I call again. after speaking to 3 supervisor I was told: the first time i had called the check was unsucessfully processed?

And I would receive my check within 5 bussiness days. Big shocker, (as if) it never showed up. So I call. I speak to someone, then I'm transferred only to be hung up on by the next person on the phone.

So I call back after immediately demanding to speak to a supervisor and a forty minute wait on hold. I was told: not only are the taking a fee out of my money to send, process and refund my check but my check was just sent out 2 days before I called! I told her I didn't not believe my check was sent out after, I had already been lied to twice. She said she would ask accounting.

I asked if I could have the number to accounting and she said she does not know it. What kind of company doesn't have telephone extension within the company? At this point I doubt I will ever have my money again. It's has been 3 months since NetSpend basically stole my money!

Is there anything I can do to get my money back without having to call or involve NetSpend or coustomer service? pamadahl65@gmail.com

Review about: Netspend Account.

Comments