A similar thing happened to me.I got 1500.00 dollars transfered to somebody elses netspend card.

and it wasnt my name. I didnt authorize this transaction. And they wanted me to send in a letter of dispute within 10 says. So i went a got a police report as well on my own)and attached it with the form and paid to have it faxed.

They said within 10 days they would credit it back while they were doing the investigation. But that never happened. I call and called and they gave me the run around. Then they finally told me the investigation was closed and they found no error.

I am calling my lawyer for this one. I am tired of deqaling with them.. i have a family to feed as well. iv been completley stresssed out and late fees on all my bills..

i was wondering if my lawyer wants to take the case do you want to sue them together. I know they made a ton of mistakes and i have all the calls recorded. email me if so. hhwork8974@gmail.com.

then ill give you my number so we can talk.There was alot more that happened but ots too complicated and i dont type well

Review about: Netspend Customer Care.

Reason of review: stolen money.

Preferred solution: i want my money plus late fee charges for all my bills and pain and suffering.

I liked: Nithing about them.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1321119

Same here!I will never do business with them again or refer anyone.

Terrible "customer service" and lousy "investigation"!$324 stolen from me and they deemed no error on the account!

Hello.I was looking for a customer service number to ask credit for unauthorized charges from my seven11 met spend card.

I do have direct deposit too.

This is bad when ever I use the card to fill gas.

It charges double the amount. Few weeks ago it happened at chevron has in Agoura hills.

3 days ago this happened at seven eleven gas at shermanway in winnetka.

How do I get credit?

I am dissapointed.Do I need to complain with federal trade commission or FDIC.

Thanks.

NetSpend2013

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. As these reviews are anonymous, could you please send over some account information and this review social@netspend.com? This will enable us to locate your account and assist you.

Best,