Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have been a NetSpend customer since 2010 and nine times out of 10 when I call customer service I find myself wishing that I had died instead of picking up the phone.Among the millions of issues that I have had with this account recently I moved to the US Virgin islands and accidentally brought the incorrect debit card.

I ordered a new card and ask them to ship it to me in the United States Virgin Islands but was told that the United States Virgin Islands is not part of the United States so I had them ship one to my family in Mississippi. I didn't called the next day to ask about something else and was informed that after 24 hours the US Virgin Islands is indeed part of the United States. So I ordered a replacement card. That replacement card I was told was shipped to a man named Thomas who lives in Austin Texas and I was informed that I needed to cancel my card.

All of these calls up to this point took at least 7 to 10 different calls per day to be able to do it achieve any type of customer service or even come close to still nowhere near getting my issue taken care of. After calling and turning off the card I called and I ordered a new one. I had to call and order that third card five times before they finally ordered it. On Friday I magically received the card that I was told was shipped to Texas.

I could not activate that card because I had already canceled it because I had already been told that it was shipped to Texas even though it hadn't been. So then I ordered another card that was supposed to have arrived yesterday. Instead of mailing it to my house where I live they sent it to the UPS store and now I'm trying to find a ride To the UPS office so that I can pick up this card that I still have not received. After three weeks of this ordeal I'm left with no other choice but to forfeit my funds and close my account because no human being should have to endure this much *** just to get a replacement card ordered.

The people that I speak to at the bank are about as trained as a monkey at being able to handle bank business and finances. They are rude, condescending, and in general bad people. In no way whatsoever did they ever assume that the customer might be right or might actually know about their situation better.

I have hated every minute that I have been a customer at this bank.I will never use them again and if I ever do receive a debit card from then it my final transaction will be closing my account and removing what little fans I have left after having paid all of the fees and *** required to get a new replacement card that I have still not received

Review about: Netspend Prepaid Card Activation.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments