1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

On days like today when my paycheck should have been deposited over an hour ago but customer service is busy and giving the same lame "we will call you back" message. Sooo frustrating!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of netspend direct deposit. Netspend needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned netspend direct deposit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Netspend.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

check your accounts...I just had my money deposited.

Yup! Every Wednesday at 10:30am my money is on my card. It is now 2:10pm and nothing!

Yea I usually get paid around 1! It is now 4:37 and not one cent of my 1335 check has been deposited!

How ridiculous is this....normally i get paid every wednesday round 1 no later than 2. Today my check hasnt hit my card and its 3:10. After today i will NO LONGER use netspend, i feel as tho no one should have to wait all day just to recieve their money