I was a victim of some sort of hiTech theft where someone was able to make a new card using my number and pin.I have been with NS for 3 years and never had a problem, actually thought the text messages for every transaction was a very cool feature.

Until the day I got 4 texts telling me of ATM withdrawals while I was sitting in the Dr's office. I immediately went home, got online and called NS. Online I saw the transactions were from a BofA ATM in Pacific Palasaides CA - I am in Richmond VA. They had me fax over my current info with a declaration that the ATM withdrawals were in dispute.

They assured me I would get an update within 10 business days.Today is the 10th day and after a couple hours on the phone and hundreds of 'I am Sorry's' I have the sinking feeling that I am just plain FUKT out of my $912.00. Their service is worse than their english.

Obviously these people think they can just jack me around until I give up out of frustration.They have underestimated me.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

love life

im sorry that happend to you .on a friday i had a text sent to my phone saying a company had takent almost 200dls out of my account i called netspend and they had my funds returned to me asap so i was very pleased with them and ive been with them for 5years.