Netspend allowed someone else to open a card in my name 6 years ago.I had no knowledge of this until I had my tax refund sent for direct deposit to this dreadful establishment.
We have 3 special needs children that this money is supposed to be going toward therapy services, and after weeks of trying to get help, I have no resolution. All I am left with is terrible customer service representatives, my having to pay for someone else's fraudulent charges, a supervisor that hung up on me, and no clue where my money is. I am at my wits end and sick to my stomach as these crooks have now put our family under a great deal of duress by withholding my funds and refusing to let me speak to someone who knows anything. It is beyond me how they get away with this.
I cannot seem to find a corporate number that actually gets me to a human being.The entire establishment is extremely shady and should be shutdown.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On July 23, 2016, I filed a dispute with Netspend against Time Warner Cable for a service I did not receive. On August 9th, I followed up with Netspend to..."
- "Started direct deposit with Netspend, tried to pay my bills and they won't pay them inside of 15 days. They pay my bills late every month so now I have..."
- "I have been a longtime and faithful Netspend banking customer for many years. It started out as being a backup card/account which eventually turned into my primary account. ..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "A commercial about your spas on a local TV network. The couple in the spa looks like they're having sex and it's very very offensive!..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."