Rockdale, Texas
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Netspend allowed someone else to open a card in my name 6 years ago.I had no knowledge of this until I had my tax refund sent for direct deposit to this dreadful establishment.

We have 3 special needs children that this money is supposed to be going toward therapy services, and after weeks of trying to get help, I have no resolution. All I am left with is terrible customer service representatives, my having to pay for someone else's fraudulent charges, a supervisor that hung up on me, and no clue where my money is. I am at my wits end and sick to my stomach as these crooks have now put our family under a great deal of duress by withholding my funds and refusing to let me speak to someone who knows anything. It is beyond me how they get away with this.

I cannot seem to find a corporate number that actually gets me to a human being.The entire establishment is extremely shady and should be shutdown.

Willwriteforrent wrote the review because of poor customer service at Netspend and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Netspend to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netspend and netspend customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Netspend?

Comments

I think there is more to this post then has been given. For one when you setup your tax return for direct deposit you give them your routing and account number. How did somebody get an account in your name when they would have had to a verified your name social security number address in order to activate a card so I'm not exactly sure what you had an issue with with your direct deposit being in somebody else's name because even if they did open an account six years ago and your name after a certain amount of time of inactivity the card is actually shut off so I'm not exactly sure where the issue is with this will you having a hard time verifying your identity or your proper mailing address just seems like there's way more to this than what you've put in this post even know it is 2 years old

Webster, Texas, United States #1231141

how did your direct deposit get sent to the netspend debit card?wouldn't that be fraud of some sort?

I'm curious about that. i recv'd a card from them once before. i was livid that any company would send an actual card, even though you have to load it.

i threw it away.but I'm curious to know HOW was your direct deposit loaded onto this card.

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #1180171

Why has no one filed lawsuit these amount I'm seeing especially over 500$ is grand larceny and even if the representatives are overseas there is a company portion here to make them accountable for identity theft and fraud and grand and small larceny file class action lawsuit