Netspend Customer Care Review from Rockdale, Texas

115 of 774 Netspend reviews

Netspend allowed someone else to open a card in my name 6 years ago.I had no knowledge of this until I had my tax refund sent for direct deposit to this dreadful establishment.

We have 3 special needs children that this money is supposed to be going toward therapy services, and after weeks of trying to get help, I have no resolution. All I am left with is terrible customer service representatives, my having to pay for someone else's fraudulent charges, a supervisor that hung up on me, and no clue where my money is. I am at my wits end and sick to my stomach as these crooks have now put our family under a great deal of duress by withholding my funds and refusing to let me speak to someone who knows anything. It is beyond me how they get away with this.

I cannot seem to find a corporate number that actually gets me to a human being.The entire establishment is extremely shady and should be shutdown.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Netspend Prepaid Debit Card
Review category
Cards
review #850119 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Netspend? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
115 of 774 Netspend reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 24 #1231141 Webster, Texas, United States

how did your direct deposit get sent to the netspend debit card? wouldn't that be fraud of some sort? I'm curious about that. i recv'd a card from them once before. i was livid that any company would send an actual card, even though you have to load it. i threw it away. but I'm curious to know HOW was your direct deposit loaded onto this card.

0 0 Reply

Jul 01 #1180171 Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

Why has no one filed lawsuit these amount I'm seeing especially over 500$ is grand larceny and even if the representatives are overseas there is a company portion here to make them accountable for identity theft and fraud and grand and small larceny file class action lawsuit

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Netspend. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Netspend.
Filing a new complaint about
×